Lettering tattoo on Neymar's right thigh that says “1% de Chance, 99% de Fé,” Portuguese for “1% of chance, 99% of Faith.”

Descrição

Lettering tattoo on Neymar's right thigh that says “1% de Chance, 99% de Fé,” Portuguese for “1% of chance, 99% of Faith.”

Detalhes

Enviado por Celebritattoo 5 anos atrás, tatuado 5 anos atrás

Mountain View
filtrar
close
filtrar porchevron_right
Estilochevron_right
Parte do corpochevron_right
Tamanhochevron_right
chevron_left voltar